- About These Terms
This page tells you the terms on which you access, browse and use any of our website https://castlewoodfloors.co.uk/ and/or our mobile applications (any of these and/or all will be referred to throughout this document as “our site”), whether as a guest or a registered user. Please read these terms carefully before you start to use the site. By using our site, you indicate that you accept these terms and agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these terms, please refrain from using our site.
- Information About Us
- Our sites are operated by International Decorative Surfaces Limited (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 13620105 and we have our registered office at Parkhouse Interchange, Parkhouse Industrial Estate, Newcastle-under-Lyme, ST5 7FB. Our VAT number is GB390 5033 12.
- Accessing Our Site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
If you choose, or you are provided with, user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user account name or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user name or password, you must promptly notify us at [email protected].
When using our site, you must comply with the provisions of these terms. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through a device controlled by you are aware of these terms and comply with them.
- Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by, amongst other things, copyright and trade mark laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors. If you print off, copy or download any part of our site in breach of these terms, your right to use our site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
- Reliance on Information Posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- Our Site Changes Regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- Our Liability
We will endeavour to ensure the reliability of any and all information provided on our site at the time it is displayed online. However, we reserve the right to modify and/or rectify the information and documents published on our site at any time and without notice.
We will not be liable for errors or omissions in the information provided on our site nor for technical problems encountered when using our site or in relation on any third party sites to which our site links. We are not responsible for the information published on third party sites or for any consequences of the use of such information.
We shall not be liable for any and all damage, whether direct or indirect and whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequence, caused by:
- the inability to access our site;
- the use of our site and/or reliance on any information available directly or indirectly from our site including information available on any third party’s site linked to from our site.
- Information about You and Your Visits to Our Site
We process information about you in accordance with our Privacy Statement.
- Prohibited Uses
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards set out in our Content Policy;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use;
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Linking To Our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Content Policy. If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to [email protected].
- Suspension and Termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these terms through your use of our site. When a breach of these terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with these terms constitutes a material breach of the terms and may result in our taking all or any of the following non-exhaustive actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site;
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site;
- Issue of a warning to you;
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all loss, damage and expenses caused by the breach on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- Further legal action against you; and
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these terms. Upon termination or suspension you will be denied access to any information or files you have stored on our site. The responses described in these terms are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
- Links from Our Site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you have any concerns about material which appears on our Website, please contact [email protected].
- Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
These terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
- Trade Marks
“Castlewood Floors” is a UK registered trade mark of International Decorative Surfaces Limited and you may not use these or any other trade marks without our prior express written consent.
We may revise these terms at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you. If you do not agree to any changes we have made to the site, you must stop using our site immediately.
Thank you for visiting our site.